Well...we are going to have to 'force' her out! I am getting induced tomorrow which gave me time to actually get the nursery nice and ready. Hope she likes it!
She is going to fit perfectly in that darling room! She looks like a perfect angel- but I hear the pictures don't do her justice- I can't wait to see for myself!
Tawni- Holy Cow how long has it been??? Congrats on your baby! Kids are so fun and precious...We should all get together and do mom things! Love the nursery by the way! So cute!! Cassey Chuchran
3 comments:
Good luck woman!! Love the name you chose!
She is going to fit perfectly in that darling room! She looks like a perfect angel- but I hear the pictures don't do her justice- I can't wait to see for myself!
Tawni- Holy Cow how long has it been??? Congrats on your baby! Kids are so fun and precious...We should all get together and do mom things! Love the nursery by the way! So cute!!
Cassey Chuchran
Post a Comment