Thursday, February 26, 2009

1st trip to Utah!

We had such a fun and busy time visiting everyone in Utah! Bryn and I even managed to go down to St. George twice while we were there. I had the greatest time meeting up with friends from college and high school (why didn't I get any pictures of that dinner?!?) . I couldn't believe how much I had missed my old friends. I don't do a very good job at keeping in touch but each of you has a special place in my heart and can't wait to see you all again!

We went down to St. George to watch my brother Kimball play for Dixie State and open his mission call!!! Argentina baby!!! I'm sad I didn't get Taylor in any of these... He came up the week before.



We had such a fun weekend visiting the Home Shows, going out to dinner, shopping, and watching Kim play.

BrynLee's first time meeting her adorable cousin Brea. Thanks for sharing the spot light Brea! She was so sweet with Bryn.





2 comments:

Krissy said...

Brea is totally lonely without her baby around- she just carries her baby doll instead...I guess that will have to do until the next visit. I'm totally going through Tawni withdrawals!

georgeandmarie said...

So fun!! I loved seeing you and your little one! Cant wait to see you again! George served his mission in Argentina and loved it!!