I accidentally deleted my first comment, oops! I said that I was totally excited for the new pictures you had taken to be posted on the blog- I couldn't believe how much her darling blue eyes popped in those pictures!
Tawn, BrynLee is so beautiful. I sat and stared at her, and then called Kory over to come look at the cute, cute baby. Good thing I don't live too close - I'd eat her up! Love and miss.
She is too beautiful Tawni! She is seriously one of the pretties babies ever! I see you found those head bands. I got mine some of mine at the "Highland Fling" and I love them. They do pull apart when you baby starts to pull them off her head. How are you doing? Utah, fun! Seeing family and friends, priceless and I'm sure needed. Kimball's mission call, one of the best! (Landon went to the same mission) I read your post that sounded sad...: ( I hope you are doing better and I wish I could be closer to be a better friend! Love ya!
8 comments:
Get cuter, BrynLee! I think that is the biggest smile I've seen yet!!!!
I accidentally deleted my first comment, oops! I said that I was totally excited for the new pictures you had taken to be posted on the blog- I couldn't believe how much her darling blue eyes popped in those pictures!
oh my gosh hi!!! It's been way too long babe! How have you been! You have a cute baby and everything now! I miss you and hope all is goin well!
Hey Tawni! It's Ashlee (Hatch)... You have the stinking cutest daughter ever! It's funny because my little girl's name is Brynlee too! LOVE IT!
She is so CUTE! I can't believe how big she is getting!
Tawn, BrynLee is so beautiful. I sat and stared at her, and then called Kory over to come look at the cute, cute baby. Good thing I don't live too close - I'd eat her up! Love and miss.
She is too beautiful Tawni! She is seriously one of the pretties babies ever! I see you found those head bands. I got mine some of mine at the "Highland Fling" and I love them. They do pull apart when you baby starts to pull them off her head. How are you doing? Utah, fun! Seeing family and friends, priceless and I'm sure needed. Kimball's mission call, one of the best! (Landon went to the same mission) I read your post that sounded sad...: ( I hope you are doing better and I wish I could be closer to be a better friend! Love ya!
Post a Comment