The Weddle's were so sweet to come and spend the day with us! It was so so good to see that beautiful Brooklyn!
August 2025
8 months ago
A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
The Weddle's were so sweet to come and spend the day with us! It was so so good to see that beautiful Brooklyn!
4 comments:
She is such a doll! I am so sad that I wasn't able to be there. It was so good to see you while you were down though!
I love the picture of Bryn smiling in her blessing dress. It's one of my favorites so far!
Bryn has such a beautiful smile!! You look absolutely gorgeous! What a fun trip to Utah...St. George twice, you must be better at road trips than me.:)
Congrats on your little girl! She's beautiful! She has your smile and dans eyes. I hope you are doing well! It's good to see what your up to.
Kristy
Post a Comment