That was such a neat experience! I'm so glad you decided to have the blessing down here so we could be a part of it. We love that girl (and you as well, of course)!
She is sooo adorable! Glad you guys had a good day.
I actually have a funny/sad story from that day. We invited Granny and Grandpa to our ward for Ellie's blessing and somehow they got confused with the day. They thought we were doing it the same week that you blessed BrynLee, but it was actually the week after. I felt so bad. I hope they didn't have to leave early from your events. I guess I should have explained it better. :)
3 comments:
That was such a neat experience! I'm so glad you decided to have the blessing down here so we could be a part of it. We love that girl (and you as well, of course)!
She is sooo adorable! Glad you guys had a good day.
I actually have a funny/sad story from that day. We invited Granny and Grandpa to our ward for Ellie's blessing and somehow they got confused with the day. They thought we were doing it the same week that you blessed BrynLee, but it was actually the week after. I felt so bad. I hope they didn't have to leave early from your events. I guess I should have explained it better. :)
Brynlee is so cute! What a special day for you and Dan. When will you be in Utah again?
Post a Comment