She is adorable! Can you believe how fast they grow up. I can't wait to see her again!! When are you coming back down, I need another girls night out. We miss you!
Tawni, I don't know if you remember me, but I found your blog through Lanea's blog. You know the blog hopping thing! Your baby girl is sooo cute and I am jealous you got to hang out all weekend with David.
Hey good to see you guys on this blog. I hope you guys are doing well. I'm trying to actually get a hold of Danny boy. Jarred Henline and Justin Walker just moved back to Salt Lake from Oregon, Greg Fullmer just got back from Iraq and Travis Miller is going to be in town for work so we're all going to try and plan a little Mag 3 reunion. My phone number is 801-362-6471 and my email is nate_meikle@yahoo.com. Give me a call or shoot me an email. Hope all is well.
holy cow i cannot believe she is three months old. I also can't believe how stinkin smokin hot you are looking! HOLLA :) I wish ya'll had a reason to come down here and visit again we crack up when we're with ya'll. Miss you and how awesome about david archuletta.
9 comments:
I can't believe she is three months already! She is just beautiful and a perfect mix of you and Dan!
She is adorable! Can you believe how fast they grow up. I can't wait to see her again!! When are you coming back down, I need another girls night out. We miss you!
Time goes by so quickly! She is so precious! Hope you're getting sleep! you really look wonderful!
It's crazy how fast time flies when you become a mom. Bryn is darling. Those pictures of her are so pretty!
David Archuletta???!!! That is so amazing. Lucky you!
Tawni, I don't know if you remember me, but I found your blog through Lanea's blog. You know the blog hopping thing! Your baby girl is sooo cute and I am jealous you got to hang out all weekend with David.
I can't wait to see her again! Those pictures are gorgeous...and I'll be sure to watch out for that projectile vomit next time I see you guys!
Dan and Tawni,
Hey good to see you guys on this blog. I hope you guys are doing well. I'm trying to actually get a hold of Danny boy. Jarred Henline and Justin Walker just moved back to Salt Lake from Oregon, Greg Fullmer just got back from Iraq and Travis Miller is going to be in town for work so we're all going to try and plan a little Mag 3 reunion. My phone number is 801-362-6471 and my email is nate_meikle@yahoo.com. Give me a call or shoot me an email. Hope all is well.
Nate Meikle
holy cow i cannot believe she is three months old. I also can't believe how stinkin smokin hot you are looking! HOLLA :) I wish ya'll had a reason to come down here and visit again we crack up when we're with ya'll. Miss you and how awesome about david archuletta.
Mom and I are here checking your blog for updates for the eleventy-billionth time. Pretty sure it's about time... Love you!
Post a Comment