Sorry for all of the crazy pictures you are about to see. Now understand; I am the kind of person that pretty much only looks at the pictures on
everyone's blogs. Come to think of it... I only look at the pictures in mostly everything. So here is just a
mumbo jumbo of the things we have been up to lately- in as few words as possible :)

This is
BrynLee's first time eating rice cereal. She obviously loved it! Ha!

Dan had a little run in with a go-
gurt... He is going to love that I posted this picture.

Cute little brother Kimball is proudly showing his Argentina pride during our family Easter Egg decorating night. He leaves on June 10th. I am dying!

See, Bryn had a nasty blow out in her beautiful Easter dress that my Mom bought her. So what else is there to do but stick her in a basket.
Brea loves balloons, she kept letting go and loosing it. Tie it to the beloved
binki- best idea yet!

Out little
hommie sportin her Jordan outfit.

Happy birthday Krissy and Tanner! You are both so very special to me. Krissy and Jordan know how to host a party! Love the wings :)

It is so nice to go home and enjoy old family traditions. We miss living close.

I'm loving my new camera and its sports mode! I made everyone let me take pictures of them jumping. I have no idea why I got such a kick out of it.

The relief society in our ward gave Bryn this funny little
hooded towel. She looks like a cute little pioneer.

My family has this funny obsession with throwing things off the deck. Lets see... we've done: a microwave,
tv, computer, golf balls, those little motorized helicopters, and millions of paper airplanes. Hours and hours of fun.

This girl couldn't get any cuter! I just die over how big she is
every time I see her. She is too adorable.

Again, more jumping. (Hope we didn't wake Dad up...) And poor Krissy, I kicked her in the shin so hard.

I was wondering why Bryn was being so fussy. I just realized how rude I am to run and grab the camera instead of being quick to get rid of the pretty pirate patch.

This post would not be complete without a little naked tub picture. Who wouldn't love those little rolls. I can't get enough of my baby girl. She is my world.
Sorry about the lame
commentary. I'm tired. Yes, she is still not sleeping through the night.
5 comments:
totally bitchin post, sis! Loved it! I was laughing so hard at many of those pictures!
Your little girl is so adorable. Hey send me your email if I need to add you to my blog jacksonljones@hotmail.com
Your blog never ceases to make me laugh out loud, thanks for being so funny. And I'm with Krissy it was a totally bitchin post but not quite as bitchin as those bitchen pants. I think those pants came out in 1988
Tawni! Oh my goodness, I hope you don't care that I found your blog. Blog stalking is where its at right?! :) How are you? You look great & you have a baby! Congrats! Are you guys still in Idaho? our blog is:
www.shawmoments.blogspot.com
Hope all is well!
o my gosh! your little girl is so cute! I miss you so much! I found your blog on jeff and brandy's blog! it looks like you guys are doing good! we need to catch up!
Post a Comment