We really want to thank my parents for such a fun getaway! It was so nice spending time with everyone before Kimball took off.

We just finished up doing the Alpine slide and coaster. You have to go do the coaster, it was so fun!

Kimball doing some freestyle walking...

He's a natural; only 2 short years and he'll be back ladies!

Dan always finding time to shoot things...

Mom and Taylor
sportin their new shoes. We did a shopping exchange when we went to the outlets. Some of us ended up better off than others. Sorry mom!
Brea and Bryn and already the greatest
bath time buddies...
Brea even washed
Bryn's tush for her. Thanks
Brea :)
Playing a mean game of spoons...

How cute is she!?!

4 wheeler rides...


Just
hangin out watching a movie...

Cutest Grandparents ever!

Family bobsled ride...

Here's my favorite little doll again....

Brynlee wanted to do some Aerial skiing before we left. We had such a great time and made so many good memories. I love you family!
4 comments:
I seriously think we have the cutest little girls ever! We miss you guys. Brea's baby doll is just not that great a substitute for her "twin cousin"...just one year too late!
What fun pictures. Little BrynLee is the cutest thing- I love it. Hope you have a great day.
Will your parents be my kids grandparetnts, and my grandparents too while they're at it?
That looks like so much fun. It's always a good time with the Paynes around! Brynlee is growing so fast...she's adorable!
Oh, I missed your birthday. I hope you had a great one!!
Post a Comment