Thursday, December 10, 2009

Our favorite visitors!

We were lucky enough to have Krissy and Brea come stay with us for a few days! Bryn Lee was in heaven. We went to Boise Discovery Museum, the girls loved the grocery store there.


You make a beautiful checker Krissy!


Thank goodness I had my cute little girls there to help me sort through all of the mail from our Thanksgiving vacation.



Setting up Christmas! Dan's favorite thing to do. Too bad Bryn and I were only able to enjoy it for 5 days. 3 days after we got home from our Thanksgiving trip to Utah we found out my Grandpa Payne passed away. I really wanted to be there for the funeral so we turned right around and went back to Utah.



The awesome antlers are a fun little tradition we do. We have to wear them while we set up Christmas. I know, we look so cute right?!


1 comment:

Krissy said...

I missed these last time I checked- we had a fun trip... can't wait to do it again!