How did this sweet little baby turn into... this sassy, adorable, little girl in just a year???
We had such a fun party to celebrate Bryn Lee turning 1. Thanks to the Payne's for letting us use their house to party.
She was obviously super surprised about the festivities.
We decorated butterfly sugar cookies, played elefun, ate cake and pizza, as well as some adorable butterfly chocolate pretzels.
My mom and sister were awesome with helping decorate for the party.
I hope Bryn Lee liked the party, cause I just don't think I'll have the energy to do another big party till she is 5. We love you Bryn Lee girl. Thanks for being our little Angel and brightening our lives.
Cute! I don't think you should do another party until she's five! Scott and I decided to only do parties at major numbers: 5, 8 , 12, 16. Once they get older it's so expensive and they get WAY too spoiled. :)
3 comments:
Miss her TOO much!!!! Brea and I are dying to see her walking!
Happy Birthday to Bryn Lee! I can't believe it! She is such a cute girl. I love the little butterfly cake and decorations. We may have to copy... :)
Cute! I don't think you should do another party until she's five! Scott and I decided to only do parties at major numbers: 5, 8 , 12, 16. Once they get older it's so expensive and they get WAY too spoiled. :)
Post a Comment