I had to post these pics of the Ice Carnival that we went to in McCall. It was amazing. We were way impressed with the details on the sculptures. They even had ice slides and things for the kids to play on. Real safe if you ask me... I saw about 4 kids eat it hard on the ice.


That is a
water skiing bear, in case you were wondering...


Who doesn't love the California raisins? Check them out white water rafting.


After we hung out at the ice festival we got to spend the weekend at the
Ramey Ranch in New Meadows. Thanks for inviting us Weights!

There is a beautiful river that runs through their property.

We celebrated Kelli's 28
th birthday while we were there. Too bad I thought she was 27 and they had to change the candle formation while they were still on fire...

The best part was sledding behind the 4 wheelers.

I feel so blessed that we have met some awesome friends in Idaho. They are like our family up here, which makes it just a little easier to not live around everyone we miss in Utah. Now ya'll need to come up here and visit and we will take you on our little adventures :)
5 comments:
What a fun activity. Don't try to tell me that Bryn wasn't cracking up when she saw those kids eat it on the ice. We all know she was pointing and laughing. Darn you, Funniest Home Videos!
Tawni, have I mentioned ur daughter's way cute? That ice festival looks fun :)
That is so cool. I have never heard of an ice festival. It looked way fun! You all are as cute as ever!
P.S. I must seem like a creeper with the name Princess Zelda. Krissy told me u were a little worried. Yes, I'm ur dear cousin, Nikki :) Luv ya!
so there actually are some advantages in living in the frozen tundra. Those were some really cool pictures. Sad that you saw kids fall down although I can bet you laughed didn't you? Admit it Tawn!
Post a Comment