Monday, September 20, 2010

Dan's first archery bull!

Dan and his friend Cody called this bull in to 45 yards and Dan was able to get a shot at this big sucker! Not too shabby for his first bull elk with a bow....









5 comments:

Krissy said...

I am amazed! Brea, on the other hand, not so much. She kept asking, "he shot that? And it's DEAD? Like dead, dead?" Yep, Brea, it's dead. So tell Dan to eat the meat so Brea doesn't hold a grudge. That thing was HUGE! Tell Dan his bow-hunting skills are definitely impressive!

Samantha R said...

nice! I told Nathan to take a look at the pics too - he will be jealous!

Ogden Family said...

I don't know much about blogs except my wife looks at them all the time. But I do know this... the sticks on that bull are gigantic! I wish I was w/ you when it happened. Can't wait to hear the story next time we get together. Congrats, you're my new idle!

Nathan Ogden

The Chase's said...

Wow! Dallin would be so impressed. When are you going hunting? Or better yet coming to Utah while Dan is hunting?!:)

georgeandmarie said...

WOW!! That is HUGE!! Congrats Dan!!