With all these posts about our sweet new baby, I didn't want anyone to think we've forgotten Bryn! She has been the best big sister. She is so cute with
Mayzie. I wonder how people have tons of kids- I really feel bad if I spend more time with one girl than the other. Or if I compliment the baby than I automatically worry that Bryn heard me and I need to say something nice to her (or
vice versa). Luckily there is plenty of love to go around :)

Isn't it funny how little girls are instantly moms? Here is Bryn feeding the baby "her" milk.
HAHA!

Dan just just got a motorcycle that Bryn totally loves! I think she'll be a little thrill seeker.


Bryn LOVES to help me cook. She's always wanting to make cupcakes so we can have a party.
3 comments:
I feel the same way about sharing the love. :0) Like you said, it's good that love has no limits, it only grows with each new addition. Speaking of love, happy Valentine's day. I sure love ya. :)
We have had to explain to Blake that he can't feed Nicole that way...He got mad a few times because we told him only mommy could do it :) Kids crack me up! Your girls are adorable! So glad Krissy could come visit.
I had soooo much fun with Bryn while I was there. She could not be cuter. Love her!!!!
Post a Comment