Sunday, May 1, 2011

This cute girl...

This cute girl rolled over! (She just turned 3 months old 3 days before.)
And her big sister couldn't have been more proud of her!


It was so cute, she kept telling her, "You rock dude". Bryn is so in love with her little sis.


Way to go Mayzie- now please stop growing up so fast...

5 comments:

The Gibson's said...

I can't believe it's been three months. I've been a slacker because I have been thinking of you and haven't even taken a minute to say hello, so hello. I hope everything is going well :) You're family is beautiful! Love ya!

Dave and Kristin Dirkmaat said...

So cute!!!! Bryn Lee's face is priceless in that one picture!!! She looks so happy for her sister! Mayzie is so cute!

bkjones said...

Tawni she is a beauty!! I need to get my hands on your cute girls. Bryn Lee is getting so big! I am working on a date to come out and see you.....

Ogden Family said...

Hooray.... you have returned to bloggerville! Great pics and I can't believe how big Mayzie is getting.
Heather

Krissy said...

Oh my goodness! That new picture on the top is AMAZING! Soooo cute! I can belive what an over-achiever your little Mayzie is... rolling over already- what the!?! Love you guys!