Monday, July 11, 2011

Terrible Two's!

Bryn Lee sure knows how to test me! Its kind of hard to put this cute little face in time out, but sometimes you've got to do it.
But then she pulls out this adorable smile- who wouldn't give in to that?!


Off to get into more trouble...

3 comments:

Krissy said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I could not love that little girl and all of her faces any more. Brea and I are going through some serious withdrawals!

The Gibson's said...

I totally understand. Kellsie is my little trouble maker, but she is so small and cute I still think of her as a baby and have a hard time sending her to time out. Bryn Lee just makes me laugh. She's got so much personality. :)

Ogden Family said...

Congratulations on the blessing. Some of her "looks" remind me of Bryn. I love that stinker bug B-Dawg. (That is her new nick-name because Bryn Lee is too sweet for that spunky rockstar! B-Dawg and C-Dawg (Cortlyn) should be twinner sisters(: I just love their sense of adventure and crazy thinking.... not saying I am always laughing at it, but she makes me stay young. Hope all is well and we love to see you bloggin again.
Heather