Friday, January 20, 2012

Mayzie is 1!!!

I know I've got an amazing amount of catching up to do, but this couldn't just go by the wayside.

Mayzie is such a special, happy, sweet baby girl. We couldn't love her more! Can't believe she is already one year old!



6 comments:

Samantha R said...

Looks like Mayzie got into her cake a lot more than Nicole did! What a cutie!

Lindsey Walker said...

She is such a doll! Can't believe they grow so fast.

The Gibson's said...

Happy Birthday Mayzie! I love the last picture! What a cute, sweet, girl!

Krissy said...

Oh, I'm in love!! Those turned out so cute!! She is precious! If only we could keep Linny from beating up on her...

Ogden Family said...

I needed to see that cutie again... Happy Bday Mayzie! What great photos and cupcake fun.
Heather

Dave and Kristin Dirkmaat said...

What a cutie! I cant believe how fast time flies! She looks just like Bryn Lee and they are such adorable girls!