
So, we're trying to figure out this blog stuff! We wanted to have it up and ready for when the baby comes....that's right, BABY'S coming in less than 2 weeks! This is the only proof we can provide at this time! By the way, Dan is NOT the pregnant one....he was a Tourist for Halloween.

8 comments:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! I can't wait to at least somehow be able to see the cute baby every day. Maybe it'll help dull the pain of being so far away!
Tawni,
Its about time you start a blog! I need your email to invite you to mine! I cant believe you are pregnant, you don't even have a belly! Dan you look hilarious! I miss you guys, I sent a present to your moms hope you get it. If you are anything like me you are done done done with this pregnancy right? Text me your email!
YEA!!! I am so excited that you FINALLY have a blog so that I can stalk you all the time! I can't wait to see this adorable baby of yours. You guys look great. I miss you so so much. Love ya!!
tawni! it's been WAY too long! thank goodness for erika - she gave me the good news. i was waiting for you to start one of these things. be in touch! i miss you so much! will you be in utah for christmas?
I am so happy that you finally started up your blog! You guys are so cute and I love your costumes. We can't wait for the baby! We miss you guys. Love ya
Tawni.. How fun! I'm so glad you started a blog. Wow.. and a baby! How exciting! I hope it all goes well! What else are you up to? Check out my blog and keep in touch!
Yeah! You have a blog. I can't wait to see baby.
Post a Comment