Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend at the Ranch

We have the greatest friends out here in Idaho. It is so nice to take the weekend and get out of the city (can you legitimately call Boise a city?) and take off to the mountains. We love the Weights and are so grateful they let us tag along with them... Even if I don't have a husband for the weekend- the hunting and fishing is just too good.
Isn't this the most precious little face?
I know this picture is a little funky- this is Cody taking a dive into the naturally heated (by the hot springs) pool, fully clothed. The boys went on a hike and got soaked, what's a little more water huh? Of course we wussed out and watched from the window.

Cody, Kelli and Nash. Where's Maddox?









Cody, Dan, Joe, and Bryce getting back from fishing, hiking, or hunting... Who knows? The women of course are quarantined inside with the children doing crafts. Ha!


The Critchfields with their adorable family!

2 comments:

ashley knell said...

it looks like you're having so much fun in boise. i sure miss you.

Elizabeth said...

OH MY GOODNESS TAWNI!!!!!!!!!! Do you even remember me? Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! How have you been? I hope you and Dan are doing awesome! Keep in touch! What is your email, and I'll add you to my blog (it's private) Talk to you soon!!!
Elizabeth English