Thursday, June 25, 2009

Elder Payne

It happened... we dropped my cute brother Kimball off at the curb at the MTC. He did such an awesome job on his farewell talk, totally holding his own after the beautiful musical number by David Archuleta. I am so proud of the boy. He is going to change the world. We will miss him so much. You see, with the swine flu outbreak and all, we had to just drive up and unload his luggage and say goodbye at the curb. This is the last picture I took of him :(



Midnight waffles!



Dan and Kim showing off their hops after the farewell. Isn't that the most beautiful view!?! I never really appreciated it that much until I moved. We are gonna miss Kimball so much, but we're so excited for him and all of the experiences ahead of him.


2 comments:

Hall Family said...

Tawni, so amazing, and scary and ahhh. Farewells suck in a good way. Thats awesome about David Archuletta too, ya'll are like famous, do you think you could arrange for him to come sing while put my kids down for naps they hate my voice :)

Krissy said...

I love those pictures you took. I'm totally stealing them to save onto my computer. Brea always asks to see "pitures" and as soon as I pull up your blog she says "BinLee!!" Get cuter, Brea!