Thursday, July 2, 2009

1st half birthday! (Little late)

Our sweet baby girl turned 6 months old!



























Bryn is such a sweetheart and blessing in our lives. At her six month check up she was 15lb 8 oz and 26 inches. She is totally sitting up on her own, loves trying new foods, is speaking her own language, and somehow already figured out how to get whatever she wants :)

6 comments:

Krissy said...

She looks older already. I swear you haven't been gone that long. When do I get to kiss her again?

Fuller Family said...

Oh my- she has the cutest little smile ever. I just want to sqeeze her. We need to go camping sometime.

Rowley's said...

So is such a doll! I want to meet her SO badly, when it that going to happen? And whatever happened to Russ planning a Rowley reunion? : ) Little miss BrynLee is going to pass my Carlee up in weight soon. Carlee is just a midget and decided that she is going to stay little longer then Aubrey did. I can't complain that my one year old is still barely 17 lbs, it makes waking the halls at church to get her to sleep a bit easier. Love ya!

McLerran Family said...

She's so cute! I think she looks so much like you!

The Chase's said...

She is adorable! We can't wait to get together to play. You are a such a cute fam! love ya

Jessica Peterson said...

Bryn is seriously the most adorable little thing I have ever seen. Those beautiful big eyes! And are you the professional photographer? Your pictures are all amazing! Anyway thanks for sharing a little of your life. It's been too long. Jessica and Devin Peterson