We just got a new video camera, so hopefully the posts will be way more exciting now. Like this one of us surprising Bryn with a new food. Limes!
August 2025
8 months ago
A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
We just got a new video camera, so hopefully the posts will be way more exciting now. Like this one of us surprising Bryn with a new food. Limes!
6 comments:
The look on her face is PRICELESS! Brea and I are rolling on the floor laughing. I'm going to watch it again right now!
How funny! She is adorable. I can't wait to see you guys next weekend. YEAh!
This is so cute! Her face is adorable!
I think every kid must go through the lemon/lime innitiation. It's okay to laugh at our kids at their expence...look at all we've done for them! :)
The funny thing about the scenario is that she keeps going back for more!! Cru did the same thing. I love it
Ok, so Brea and I have watched this video about a million times... we're ready for a new post. It is still funny every time we watch it, however!
Post a Comment