
She loves ATV rides. (Dan just got one for his birthday/hunting season)

She learned how to wave. It's too cute- she keeps her arm up like that until you wave back to her. I think she gets offended when people in the store don't wave back. So I spend half of my day saying hi and waving back to her so she isn't left hangin.

We grew Zucchini as big as her.

By the way... I need to confess that are garden isn't as magnificent as I led on or assumed it would be. It is WAY overgrown and out of control. You see, for every item planted, we planted the ENTIRE packet of seeds. We are going to get trapped in our home soon from all of the overgrowth.





5 comments:
She is so cute!!!
She looks soooo much like you! Beautiful! They grow so fast!
This might just be my favorite post ever. I am counting down until I can see her again! My favorite is the wave, however. I'll take over waving duties for you while you're in Utah.
Doesn't it stink how fast they grow? She is possibly the cutest 8 month old...ever!
She is so stickin' cute! She is a perfect mix between you and Dan! My gosh time goes by fast. Did I mention that Bryn has more teeth than Carlee? She just got her first one last week!
Post a Comment