Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Going Private...Sorry! I know its annoying

I hate to do this. This is such a big hassle and totally not what I want to do. But I have reason to take the blog private... I know we aren't all important or anything, but I've been creeped out by a few things lately. I hate when I find someones blog I'd love to catch up with and they are private, so I feel bad doing this. So if you are interested in keeping up with us, please please leave you're email address and I will surely add you to the list. Thanks! (I plan on doing by mid October)

27 comments:

kaciecooper said...

I love reading your blog... your daughter is so so cute :)
-Kacie Cooper

ashley knell said...

of course, me! Add me! ashley.knell@gmail.com. I miss you too much. When can we FINALLY see each other and catch up?

The Bartons said...

Okay I'm getting sick of seeing how much you come to Utah and don't call to get together!! we need to do a big get together, but please add me to the list randib@iveracity.com

Ashlee said...

Please add me... my e-mail is ashleewerner83@hotmail.com

Rowley Family said...

We can't believe how big BrynLee is! She is so adorable!
mattnkenz@gmail.com

Rowley's said...

Don't forget me!

nanners_5@hotmail.com

Mathie Fam said...

I'm thinking about going private too. BrynLee is growing fast. CCchic182@aol.com

Jeff and Brandi said...

brandi_cutler@hotmail.com

Call when you are in town.

Chablis said...

Add me in!!!

chablisadams@gmail

xoxo

Krissy said...

You know where to find me! Love you!

michellecluff said...

yes, please!
michellecluff@gmail.com

Fuller Family said...

Hey we need to go private as well. Please add me. trinafuller14@hotmail.com

erika said...

Add me to the mix! erikarobarge@gmail.com

Lindsey Walker said...

Count me in. Lacrosselinz22@yahoo.com.

Cami said...

Add us please!!
camimorrill(at)hotmail(dot)com.

~Cami

Beck said...

Dont forget me!! I love seeing pictures of your cute Brynlee
meganbeck484@hotmail.com

Hall Family said...

I hate private! I went private last year and it got so boring, but I totally understand why we have to. karolinagurl20@yahoo.com

Rachel Smith said...

keep me
rachelromney@yahoo.com
-Rach

Jason, Casey and Zuri Coutts said...

We would love an invite:) caseyjc11@yahoo.com

George said...

mariefreedom@gmail.com

Flake Family said...

Hey woman... add me for sure. jessicabennett88@yahoo.com

The Chase's said...

Heck yes we want to be invited! I am pretty sure you have my email. I better be invited! Call me sometime!

Anonymous said...

haeringc@hotmail.com

(I know I need to change my email..I mean I only have been married for seven years now!)

McLerran Family said...

Don't forget us!
mclerran2@yahoo.com

Elizabeth said...

Private is the best! Please add me! :) english_elizabethann@hotmail.com

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

jacksonljones@hotmail.com

Samantha R said...

Hey Tawni! I just found your blog :) If you are still going private, I would love an invite. Your daughter is adorable!!! -Sam
sprasmussen at gmail .com