Monday, September 28, 2009

Here are some random pics over the past month or so...


Of coarse I have to show Bryn's newest milestone. She loves standing. She has to be standing everywhere she is. Do you love how she is already such a poser? Too cute.





I seriously teared up when I saw this picture. This sums up our goodbye with the Mullins. Is that not the cutest picture ever? Trey, Shelby, and Cole were so cute with Bryn. She loved the attention!








Playing at the Thanksgiving Point farm








Bryn's first pony ride.







Thanks for all of the pics Krissy! Now why wasn't Brea in any of them? We will fix that soon! And while we are down there BrynLee wants another golf lesson...

3 comments:

Krissy said...

Ok, sooo glad Brea and I have some new pictures to look at. Bryn is super cute as a little stander! I hate missing out on all these new tricks she has... can't wait to see you and that darling baby!

Hall Family said...

she is a perfect mix of yall. I want to squeeze her!

Elizabeth said...

She is such a beautiful girl! I can't believe how much she looks like you! I hope you are doing well!!!