Monday, November 2, 2009

Costume Party!

This was our third Halloween costume party since we moved to Idaho. I'd say, the best one yet!



Here's the Bee Keeper with his favorite little bee.



Tons of yummy food of course- Soup and dips for the adults.


And cute little finger foods for the kids: egg eyeballs, hot dog mummies, bread stick bones, strawberry ghosts, and cookie spiders.




The Queen bee, here with my little bumble bee.



The Samurai and the Geisha~ Cody and Kelli




Our little Bee family~





Nurse Ashley and her patient Gavin~


The Spartans~ Mike and Ashlee




Mr. Incredible and Elasto Girl ~ Joe and Stephanie



We are all already trying to figure out what to come up with next year. What a fun night. I hadn't been trick or treating in over 15 years. Man, have I been missing out! Bryn Lee scored on the candy. I know, she's still a little young for candy, too bad we'll have to eat it for her...

6 comments:

Rowley's said...

Your outfits are great! It's it wonderful to have a baby that can get you candy!?!

Krissy said...

Dan's mustache is awesomely-fantasticly disgusting! Love it!

Hall Family said...

The Incredibles did a grea job, but y'all were of course my favorite. McCoy was a bumble bee too (he was last year also) I miss y'all!

Chablis said...

That looks like SO much fun! You're one HOT queen bee!

The Chase's said...

You all look so cute! I love your costumes, that was such a cute idea. Looks like fun. Maybe we should move to Idaho!

barbara beck said...

Love the costumes!! How was your Christmas?? and the big 1 birthday?? Did you get our card??? Hope I had the right address! I miss you guys!! John posted that himself about the deer and pretended to be me so don't give me too much credit ha ha