Hey Tawni, How fun to see BrynLee walking! I check you blog each day, so keep up the fun posting. We also have a family blog, (webelieve-ogdens.blogspot.com/) so jump on, check us out, and become a "groupie". Thanks for all you do for my family.
Tawni!!! It's Meagan and Paul. Remember us from Snow:) I saw your blog address on facebook. BrynLee is so dang cute and Paul is jealous of Dan's deer!! It is so good to see you guy's happy. Send me your address and I will invite you to mine. bcchubs@yahoo.com. Take care.
5 comments:
Big girl!! She'll be such a happy camper trottin' around!
Love the high-step! Also, I'm amazed at how stable she is. She's already a pro!
sShe's pretty good on her feet! I love the special firsts of children!
Hey Tawni,
How fun to see BrynLee walking! I check you blog each day, so keep up the fun posting. We also have a family blog, (webelieve-ogdens.blogspot.com/) so jump on, check us out, and become a "groupie". Thanks for all you do for my family.
Tawni!!! It's Meagan and Paul. Remember us from Snow:) I saw your blog address on facebook. BrynLee is so dang cute and Paul is jealous of Dan's deer!! It is so good to see you guy's happy. Send me your address and I will invite you to mine. bcchubs@yahoo.com. Take care.
Post a Comment