
So I haven't posted forever. Total slacker. You know how I wrote that I was going private? Well, I've been trying to get things in order to do so and it is such a hassle. Plus I just hate when I find a friend that I want to catch up with and I can't even leave a comment. Why doesn't blogspot get with it and have a space that you can ask to be their friend or something like on facebook... SOOO, would the creepy people who google search us please stop. Then I can just leave it be and keep in touch with my friends. I still have your email addresses in case I decided to just take the plunge and do it once and for all. Thanks!
I know I need to do some serious updating seeing as the last time I really posted was Halloween. So until I can get my life back in order from the holidays and traveling, here are a few pics of my baby on her FIRST BIRTHDAY!

6 comments:
She is soo dang cute! I can tell she has a lot of personality! Going private is a pain. I know you can make your settings so that if people search your blog it won't show up in the results. I don't know if you've already done this, but go to your privacy settings and check if you haven't. It saved me from having to go private.
That really was the cutest party ever! Love that girl!
She is adorable! I wish we could have made it to the party. Can't wait to come up and visit you!
Agreed. If I had any sort of techno-saavy mind, I'd make my own blogger!
That candid pic of Brynlee being such a poser is STINKIN' cute!!
cute little family! sorry we miss you guys everytime you come to utah. we really do want to see you. hopefully it will happen sooner than later. love ya, miss ya. j coutts
Sho looks adorable!! Did you make that cake...you are amazing! I loved having you down for christmas, now I am trying to plan a trip to come and see you!
Post a Comment