A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
I think as long as they are happy and not whining, a little tv time is great. Hey all moms need a little break!
Glad Blake isn't the only one :) Its the only way I can get a shower in the morning though!
This is not a problem, it's hilarioius, but the problem Dan will be facing is the boys. She is beautiful.. like really gorgeous.
Isn't tv the best!! Rae loves it, I am still working on Charlotte. She won't sit still long enough. That maybe why my house is never clean!
Haha Love it! Brayden and Brn Lee could definitely be friends. T.V. is the way I get to shower everyday!
Two, brea and Bryn are definitely cousins! And I swear tv is where she got her big vocabulary- so tv can't be all bad, right?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think as long as they are happy and not whining, a little tv time is great. Hey all moms need a little break!
Glad Blake isn't the only one :) Its the only way I can get a shower in the morning though!
This is not a problem, it's hilarioius, but the problem Dan will be facing is the boys. She is beautiful.. like really gorgeous.
Isn't tv the best!! Rae loves it, I am still working on Charlotte. She won't sit still long enough. That maybe why my house is never clean!
Haha Love it! Brayden and Brn Lee could definitely be friends. T.V. is the way I get to shower everyday!
Two, brea and Bryn are definitely cousins! And I swear tv is where she got her big vocabulary- so tv can't be all bad, right?
Post a Comment