Thursday, April 8, 2010

Somebody loved Easter!

This is one happy camper! Doing the sign language for candy :)


Hidden Springs Easter Egg hunt. Bryn Lee loved it and actually got the concept. She even enjoyed taking the other kids eggs out of their baskets. I had to pay a kid a dollar for one of his eggs she wouldn't give back.








She loved the Easter Bunny! She kept trying to go back and sit on his lap. (Is the Easter Bunny a he?)






I've found her like this more times than I can count... Finding candy from who knows where and eating as much as she can before I can catch her.



I just had to throw this pic in. Bryn Lee is learning how to share with her friend Nash. Ha ha!

7 comments:

Krissy said...

I love, love, love that first picture. Cutest thing ever. Oh, and ps- I would love Easter too if I had it at your house...Bryn totally scored! Are you sure you're not coming down here today? Tomorrow would work too. I just miss you, that's all!

Flake Family said...

Tawni... She is so dang cute! You need to play with us again next time your here!!

CC Sampson said...

Cute Tawn! You look super cute by the way! My Skye could eat gallons of candy too. I don't know where she gets it from (as I am eating a brownie at 9:30 in the morning).

Krissy said...

I seriously can't stop looking at those pictures. I just love her. And you.

The Chase's said...

She is adorable! I think her and Charlotte are destined to be friends(They both love finding and eating the treats!)

Hall Family said...

She probably could not be any cuter! I love your long hair and Holy cow movies!!!!!!!! Lucky~ Napolean voice

Chablis said...

I totally laughed out loud when I read that you paid a kid a dollar for his egg!!! That is hillarious. The things we do for our kids!

I'm so glad to find that you're posting again! Missed you for a while.

PLEASE come and knock on my door the next time you're down here. I'd LOVE to meet little Bryn Lee! And see you, of course.