We have had the best summer. I don't think we have ever been this busy! One of these days things will actually slow down enough for me to blog about it... I've also been a little preoccupied with trying to have enough energy to just make it through the day. It's tough to run after a toddler and be PREGNANT. How do people manage having more than one kid? Guess I'll find out soon here. (Well not till January 19th) Stay tuned- we should find out if its a boy or a girl sometime this week.
August 2025
8 months ago

10 comments:
TAWNI!!! congratulations! that is too exciting! i hope you're feeling well... can't wait to hear what you're having!
I've known you were pregnant for a while and I don't think I've told you congrats yet! And I mean a long while, probably before you wanted me to know : ) Someone spilled the beans when I was up in Boise (remember that time I called you to hand out and you didn't answer?). Yes, I've known since then. I can't wait to find out what you're having! I hope you're feeling better. Love ya!
BrynLee is getting so big! She's beautiful.
Congrats! That will be so fun! It will be so fun at reunions to have all the babies be the same age!
I am DYING to find out what you are having!!! I better get a call the second you are out of the drs!!! I am totally going through Bryn withdrawals. Miss her too much!
I'm excited to find out what you are having, but even more excited to find out what we are having :) Next week is our ultrasound appt!
Did I miss the announcement on your blog that you were pregnant? or was that it? Oh well, congrats anyway!!
Congrats! Two is fun. You will love it! Bryn is adorable. I love her in all her jammies. We miss you, its been too long! Love ya
Congrats!!! BrynLee is absolutely adorable. I can tell she's full of personality from the pictures! Hope you're feeling well. You're going to do great with two! I think going from one to two is the hardest, but also so awesome because as a mom there is nothing sweeter than watching your children play together!
Congrats on the pregnancy!!! That is so exciting. Get lots of rest, those first few months really take it out of ya! Yeah!
Post a Comment