I had such a great birthday this year. We even got to celebrate with friends and my Uncle Russ' family in Albion Idaho!

My friend Melissa was so awesome to invite us for this fun weekend getaway! It is the PERFECT place for a big group to party. We stayed in an old dorm house that had been remodeled. It was so cute! Here we are getting ready to hit the birthday
pinata.

Of course we had a dance off! Rumor has it that Uncle Russ and I won with our river dancing routine.

Horse races! I was such a proud wife- Dan won the entire tournament with the horse, Hoof R. Ted.

Albion is about 30 minute away from the City of Rocks.

We spend a whole lot of time chowing down on yummy food.

The rowdy crowd! Thanks for such a good time.


Dan spoiled me on my birthday. I'm one lucky girl.
4 comments:
Happy late birthday! How good of a friend am I? I love all of your latest posts. I think my favorite pic was you at bunco.:) Isn't bunco the best! Can I get all your recipes? They sound so yummy and you are such a great cook. I can't believe how big Bryn is getting, she is adorable! Can't wait to see you in July. Love ya!
I'm so mad right now that blogger didn't tell me you updated. Good thing I still check your blog everyday just in case. I'm so mad I miss everything. I wish we were neighbors.
Wow! You are so loved!!! (not surprising) Your bunco group looks amazing! Those are the best kind of friends...the kind that you can be really ugly in front of. (not that any of those faces were ugly)
Dan is a spoiler! You have so many fun people around you. It must be because you wear dance pants and work it! This is kayla by the way, I can't figure out how to get sunset 1st off
Post a Comment