We better start by showing you Dan's favorite pic... It's tough to get everyone to cooperate!





Thanks to one of my
besties Kelli for taking these pics! The last time we did family pictures was when Bryn was 2 months old. Thought we better take a few before I look even more pregnant...
7 comments:
Hilarious nose picker!!! I bet Dan was pickin' just a few seconds before the shot was taken.(: Like Father, Like Daughter! You all look amazing.
What a cute family! I love the nose picking picture. I swear every family has one of those. Congrats again on another girl. We are so excited for you!
So cute!!! I love them. You have such a cute family. It will be fun to see the new little one. Addy liked them too. When she saw them she said oh I like that little girl. :)
Love, love, love those pictures- especially of you and Bryn on the swing! So cute!
these are adorable! What a cute fam and I must agree with dan the first one is classic!
So funny!! Congrats on another girl!! that is so exciting, I didn't even know you were expecting!! so fun!!
Hahaha how stinkin cute is she!! You don't even look prego by the way and congrats! Looks like our little girls will be due the same month! I'm so glad you are doing so well miss ya!
Post a Comment