GIRL!!! We are so excited to welcome a new baby girl into our family. I'm
excited for Bryn to have a little sister to play with. I
love having a sister that I'm close to. I couldn't ask for anything more. Looks like the due date is right on-
January 19
th.
8 comments:
Yay!!! having two girls in a row is the best..... you don't have to buy anything new!! congrats
That will be so fun! I kinda had hoped we would have 2 boys in a row but obviously I'm excited about having a girl!
Congrats on fun sisters! We are so excited for you. By the way... you did an amazing job on fixing Corty's chop job! You're the best!
Love,
Heather
There really isn't anything better than having a built-in best friend with you as my little sis! I still can't believe we have all girls so far, but I'm loving it! I'm counting down until October! Can't wait to see you again!
Say WHAT!?! I didn't even know you were cooking a bun! Having two girls close is the best and the worst. :) If you can deal with all the katty fighting, then you're set! (mine are also best friends which is awesome too)
Congratulations! I LOVE having 2 girls together. There is a special bond with sisters! I know that my own sisters are my best friends. Plus I think girls always stay closer to their Moms than boys. Hope you are feeling well this pregnancy!
Our girls will be only days apart! The have said my due date is anywhere from Jan 13-19 so sometime that week we should have our little girl :)
Congrats I didnt even know you were expecting...I guess its been a long time since we have caught up!! Your family Pics are so beautiful too and bryn is getting SO big!! Shes adorable!! Congrats on the baby girl!!
Post a Comment