So I know it's kind of ridiculous that I am just now posting my Halloween pictures. But what can I say, I've been a little busy. We just got settled into our new house, which was such a chore! Holy moly, I will never move pregnant again! Well, at least not 8 1/2 months pregnant. It was seriously not fun- but I am loving being in the new place now. We've just finished putting up our Christmas! It's really starting to feel like home.
We'll have to see if I can post Thanksgiving, the new house, and Christmas before the baby comes. Wish me luck!
August 2025
8 months ago

4 comments:
I'm dying to see pictures of the house! I know things are crazy, but I'll definitely be waiting patiently for those pics to be posted! Im also dying to see what your new little cutie will look like...can't wait to hold her!
Cute pics. I think it's impossible to not be behind. Life is just too crazy. I'm glad you were able to come down and spend some time with your family but sad I missed you. I hope everything continues to go well!
I am so happy for the update! What cute Halloween pictures. I can't wait for pictures of your new house, that is so exciting!! We miss you guys!
Good luck! I can't wait to see it all. You have the cutest little family. I love the Halloween pictures. Bryn has the cutest hair. :)
Best wishes with your delivery coming up!! Can't wait to meet the new little one.
Post a Comment