Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving weekend was full of craziness this year. First of all, we got stuck in Burley for a night on our way down to Utah cause the road was closed. Lucky for us our friends the Weights were in the same boat as us and we were able to make a little vacation out of it! We all crammed into one hotel room for the night- party!!!


We spent Thanksgiving at the Payne's this year. It was so nice to be with family. Although we were sad that we missed the Beardall's, they were in Georgia visiting Dan's sister. I was scared with the bad weather we would get stuck in Idaho and I would have to attempt cooking a Thanksgiving meal for the first time. Lucky for Dan and Bryn we got to enjoy my Mom's fabulous cooking instead!


The big clan getting ready to dig in...

We've got such a fun family- I love that our extended family still makes time to get together!




My mom's cute parents :)


The relaxed parents of one child... I don't think we know what is going to hit us pretty soon here. I guess I don't have any pictures to show my baby bump. My growing face is enough proof right?

The drive back to Idaho was even worse! We had to go up through Pocatello because the road at the state line was closed again. What an adventure. It was totally worth it to spend the holiday with family!

No comments: