Happy one month! Time goes by so fast. I saw that last picture and thought wait I've seen this before. I think they definetly look alike. They're both dolls!
So cute!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! I like your last post. I always try to give each child a compliment when praise one of them. You never want to give one more attention then the other huh? Your girls are so cute and Bryn looks so sweet!
Those pictures are adorable! You have mad photog skillzzzzz sis! I love the last picture of Mayzie- it's so fun to pull out old clothes and put them on the new little one. It brings back so many memories!!
8 comments:
Happy one month! Time goes by so fast. I saw that last picture and thought wait I've seen this before. I think they definetly look alike. They're both dolls!
So cute!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! I like your last post. I always try to give each child a compliment when praise one of them. You never want to give one more attention then the other huh? Your girls are so cute and Bryn looks so sweet!
She is so cute, I can't believe how much hair she has, my girls are bald until their almost 2
wow a month already?? Crazy how time flies by so fast. She's a doll and i think the girls look a lot a like!
Those pictures are adorable! You have mad photog skillzzzzz sis! I love the last picture of Mayzie- it's so fun to pull out old clothes and put them on the new little one. It brings back so many memories!!
She is adorable! When are you coming for a visit? I need to meet her! I love all of her hair. So fun!
So incredibly CUTE!
Hey!! I'm so happy I.found your Blogger blogsta! How freakin CUTE are your girls?! My goodness. I love their names.
Post a Comment