Monday, July 18, 2011

Highlights

Since I am so behind on the blog, I thought I would just post some of my favorite pictures of the past few months.



This picture cracks me up! I kept calling Bryn's name and couldn't find her. Guess I should have checked her favorite little hideout.





Bryn Lee found last years swim suit and some rain boots... I love watching her style sense. She begs to wear a dress everyday. She is all girl!


I never thought I'd end up with a blue eyed child, but Mayzie is holding on to them so far! She is such a darling little girl.






Bryn found a more efficient way to quench her thirst. She is always keeping us laughing.




I don't know what I would do without these little angels. They keep me on my toes and help me appreciate the little things in life.

6 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

The two straw picture is still cracking me up!

You take awesome pictures, girl!

Beck said...

Love the staw picture.That is amazing. Your girls are so dang cute.

Krissy said...

Yay! More pictures! Keep 'em coming! I can't get enough of those two!

Rowley Family said...

They are so cute! I'm so glad you updated. We missed you guys at the reunion!

Ogden Family said...

Welcome back to blogging Tawni! I love seeing how big the girls are getting. Hope to see you more this summer.
Love,
Heather

The Gibson's said...

Those are some cute pictures of some cute girls. Bryn Lee is so funny! We did miss you at the reunion.