I have a whole lot of catching up to do. I can't let all of these little moments just past by. Especially as one as special as this...
Mayzie is seriously such a joy in our lives. She can put each of us in a good mood instantly. There has never been such a happy baby. We feel so blessed to have Mayzie girl in our lives.
Mayzie was blessed on March 20th by her dad. Dan did such a great job on her sweet blessing. She is going to be one special girl.






3 comments:
I hate missing things in my cute neice's lives! Pretty sure you should hurry up and move here so I never have to miss anything ever again! Ok, it's decided then!
Your girls are both so cute!!!! I wish I could meet them! I am glad that Mayzie has been such an easy baby for you! Uors have all had colic for about the first 6 months, then get easy from about 6-11months and then go crazy till age 2. Weird huh? My kids seem to calm right down at age 2 but they are so wild till then. Wish we could see each other! Miss ya!
What a sweet girl. I love that smile!
Post a Comment