Disneyland was a dream come true! It was so fun to watch the little girls and their reactions to all of the rides and characters. I love that place.

Next time your in Disneyland make sure to get your face painted. They do a lovely job as Kimball and Tanner can attest to.

Pure joy on Bryn's face. She was so excited to meet all of the mickey mouse clubhouse characters.


Minnie better watch her back :) She was a little too into Dan. How can I blame her- he's quite the catch.


Pretty sure I won't be able to talk Bryn into going on the Pirates of the
Caribbean ride again, or Mr. Toads Wild ride, or The Haunted Mansion, or Snow Whites ride... Am I the meanest mom or what? What was I thinking taking her on those rides? I don't remember them being so scary when I was little. Sorry Bryn... Here is a little peak of the terror I put her through.


My camera died half way through Disneyland which I was pretty
bummed about. Luckily my sister and Mom still had theirs handy. I'm sure anyone who looks at this blog is kind of relieved that I don't have any more pictures :) Anyway, Disneyland was a complete success. Even with the swarms of people, I would go again in a heartbeat.
2 comments:
Oh Bryn Lee is so funny, I don't think I've seen a bigger smile on her than the pictures with Minnie and Pluto. And I love the look of absolute terror on her little face, so sad yet funny.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that traumatized my child at Disneyland. Brea loved it, but still has nightmares about Mr. Toad's... Which is so weird because the Matterhorn and Splash Mountain were her favs. Go figure.
Post a Comment