Sunday, September 4, 2011

One of the sweetest pictures ever. This girl couldn't be more in love with her daddy.





We were so lucky to be able to spend some time with our friends the Weddles while we were in town. We wish Brooklyn lived closer so we could play more!!!





My mom is seriously one of the most talented people I know. She made these adorable dresses for the girls to wear.

Here are all of the grand kids. We love girls!!!

Hanging out on the pier. I didn't get any pictures of us hang glidding, but that was definitely my highlight of the trip. There were dolphins everywhere! It was SO amazing. Unforgettable.


Bryn Lee loves her Papa Dean. I get so much joy just looking at this picture.



The girls showing off their Mickey Mouse pj's.




Saying goodbye to the beach. We were so sad to leave California. Definitely one of my favorite vacations. Thanks to my parents for everything! Bryn has already asked if she can go to the Beach for her birthday. If only! She is a girl after my own heart.

1 comment:

Krissy said...

From Brea: Xwv, which apparently means "I love these pictures and I miss my best friend Bryn Lee!"