Hey Tawni, I hope you don't mind, I snooped over when I saw your name on Katie's list! Brynlee is GORGEOUS! Wow, congratulations. My mom went to tithing settlement and called me on her way home. You had just had the baby. I'm so excited for you! Best wishes~Chablis
BTW~ feel free to check out my blog, but it's on a different account than I left these comments. (I know way too complicated) adams-familypage.blogspot.com
TAWNI! I saw you on Katie's list. Your baby is so cute! CONGRATS!!! I hope YOU get back to sleeping real soon... hope all is well! Shelli kimballclufffam.blogspot.com
Congratulations!! I found your blog through Camis I hope you dont mind. Your little girl is darling!! Feel free to check my blog out jacksonhaleyfamily.blogspot.com
Hey Tawni this is Melissa Chanels friend Middleton I saw your name on her blogger list and I wanted to see if you had, had your baby. And here she is and she is so cute and little. How was everything? Labor? I hope all went well and that you are adjusting to the little one. Email me bright_star07@msn.com Take care
Congrats girl! She is beautiful! Nothing like a new sleeping baby. I hope you are adjusting well and getting a few hrs of sleep here and there. There is nothing better than being a mom. I love it! davisfamilyblogging.blogspot.com
I am so freakin happy that you have a blog! It made my day. Congrats on the cute little addition to your family - she is SO darling. PS - you look gorgeous in your pictures.
Congratulations! She is so adorable! I found your blog through Haley Jones..I didn't know you knew her. I used to work with her. Anyways if you want to see my blog email me at mattnkenz@gmail.com!
Look who finally has a blog! Brynlee is SO beautiful! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her in person. Carlee has that same pink blanket and it is one of my very favorites, it's SO cuddly! Keep in touch! Love ya!
15 comments:
Taylor is going to be so proud of his little niece- taking after her uncle already!
Oh my gosh she is BEAUTIFUL!! I am so happy for you two. I can't wait to meet that adorable girl! Hope all is going well, Love ya!
Hi Tawni! This is your cousin Erin. I got your blog from Krissy tonight at the family party. Brynlee is so cute! Congratulations!
Hey Tawni, I hope you don't mind, I snooped over when I saw your name on Katie's list! Brynlee is GORGEOUS! Wow, congratulations. My mom went to tithing settlement and called me on her way home. You had just had the baby. I'm so excited for you! Best wishes~Chablis
BTW~ feel free to check out my blog, but it's on a different account than I left these comments. (I know way too complicated)
adams-familypage.blogspot.com
She is beautiful you guys! Congrats! We both got our presents before Christmas haha
TAWNI! I saw you on Katie's list. Your baby is so cute! CONGRATS!!! I hope YOU get back to sleeping real soon... hope all is well!
Shelli
kimballclufffam.blogspot.com
Congratulations!! I found your blog through Camis I hope you dont mind. Your little girl is darling!! Feel free to check my blog out jacksonhaleyfamily.blogspot.com
so precious! There is nothing in the world like a new baby. Congratulations! I hope you can manage to get some sleep!
Hey Tawni this is Melissa Chanels friend Middleton I saw your name on her blogger list and I wanted to see if you had, had your baby. And here she is and she is so cute and little. How was everything? Labor? I hope all went well and that you are adjusting to the little one. Email me bright_star07@msn.com
Take care
Congrats girl! She is beautiful! Nothing like a new sleeping baby. I hope you are adjusting well and getting a few hrs of sleep here and there. There is nothing better than being a mom. I love it!
davisfamilyblogging.blogspot.com
Congrats, friend! She's beautiful. Nice work. Hope to see you SOON!
I am so freakin happy that you have a blog! It made my day. Congrats on the cute little addition to your family - she is SO darling. PS - you look gorgeous in your pictures.
Congratulations! She is so adorable! I found your blog through Haley Jones..I didn't know you knew her. I used to work with her. Anyways if you want to see my blog email me at mattnkenz@gmail.com!
Look who finally has a blog! Brynlee is SO beautiful! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her in person. Carlee has that same pink blanket and it is one of my very favorites, it's SO cuddly! Keep in touch! Love ya!
Post a Comment