Thursday, January 8, 2009

Super Grandma!


How is it that my mom can: fly into town, stay up all night with the baby, wake up and cook about 100 freezer meals and still look beautiful?!? You are my hero mom. I hope I'm half of the mother that you have been to me. Love you Mama Lee!

2 comments:

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

I know dont we love are mamas when we have babies. Hey by the way my husbands name is Jackson and my son is name is Warren just so you know. Its actually a way common mistake that everyone makes

The Chase's said...

Aren't grandmas the best! She is so cute. I haven't been a big blogger lately so I finally checked up on you and how adorable is your baby! She is beautiful. I can't wait to see more pictures of her!! Hope you are all doing great. Love ya