Sunday, January 25, 2009

Good thing we moved to Idaho....

Dan and his friend Rich won 2nd Place in the annual GSPHA coyote hunt. It was a two day hunt and there were 25 teams. They also won $180 for shooting the smallest coyote. I confiscated the earnings so at least now I get something good out of his hunting habit!



4 comments:

Chablis said...

Way to go- I hope you use that mula somewhere good, like a hair salon, or makeup counter or something to pamper yourself. As cute as Brynlee is, I know she's a lot of work and you need to be spoiled a bit!!!

Melissa said...

Hey Tawni its Melissa Chanels friend from Middleton. I was just looking through your blog and say that you had a picture of Stephanie it is such a small world I went to beauty school with her and she was one of my favorite girls we use to be crazy together at school. I would totally love to get a hold of her.

Your babe is so cute I love her little jeans and clothes she wears. They grow up fast dont they!

Email me bright_star07@msn.com

Melissa

The Bartons said...

Hey its Randi. I was just blog stalking and stumbled upon your blog!! I haven't seen you since kooper was your teacher, which was a really long time ago. Your little girl is so dang cute, congradulations.
I would love to hear from you
randib@iveracity.com
kooperrandi.blogspot.com

barbara beck said...

JOhn will be so jealous when I show him, he is sure missing the Coyotes out here in florida