We have such amazing families and we were blessed to spend time with some of them since BrynLee was born. It is harder than I thought it would be to be away from everyone! We can't wait for BrynLee to meet the rest of our family and friends. Hope to see you all again soon!!!

Uncle Derek

One of our best friends in Boise- Stephanie

Cute Uncle Tyler

Grandma and Grandpa B

Aunt Krissy

Uncle Taylor and the fam teaching BrynLee how to sleep with those arms up
(Long time family joke- guess you had to be there)

BrynLee loves Uncle Tanner

Mama Lee and Papa P
5 comments:
Oh she is so stinkin cute! I can't wait to come up and meet her! I am working on it...Hope you are doing great! Love you lots!
So glad you found my blog...and actually commented!! That way I can see yours! Your baby is beautiful!! I can't wait to see her in person! It feels like it has been forever since I have seen you...oh wait thats because it has! Hope all is well and you are feeling good! I bet you are the best mom ever! Keep posting so I know what is going on with you and keep up with your growing family!
Oh, she is just breathtaking, Tawni!!! And you look fabulous after just having her...not fair! I really love having family close too. We get use to the help and then they leave and it can seem so overwhelming. But life goes on...
Hi you, Brandi told me you were up and running...thanks for adding me to your list :(
I know what you mean...I'm dying without my family close by! Those pictures in the previous post are ADORABLE! I really can't wait to see her in person!
Post a Comment