Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Guess who turned 30!!!

Happy Birthday Dan!

We had a Hawaiian Luau for Dan's big day. We had a great dinner, then the boys went golfing -with his new birthday clubs, (while the girls kept eating) and then we had this awesome cake and fruit pizza!

Dan is such an amazing Dad. BrynLee just lights up when he comes in the room. Speaking of Bryn, if you thought her eyes were big before- check out how enthralled she is by the candles. We might have a pyro on our hands.

We are so lucky to have him in our lives. Hope you had a great day Dan! You old fart :)


I just noticed that peice hair on my neck makes me look like I have the biggest double chin. Ha Ha-sweet. And who loves all of the baby hairs growing back on my hairline? I'm just a mess. Wait this post is about Dan... Sorry

3 comments:

Krissy said...

Happy Birthday, Dan! We're sad we missed the big day. Love Bryn's eyes looking at the candles, and I didn't think for one second you had a double chin. Love you!

Rachel Smith said...

OLD Dan!!!! Happy birthday to Dan!
Ok...Bryn is the cutest little thing ever, can we just go ahead and pre-arrange the marriage between our kids now? I feel totally good about it, lets get it in writing, I even think we can throw in a few cows!

Hall Family said...

Happy 30th Birthday to Dan. Jeff will be 30 soon so we can have old husbands together! Bryn is a doll by the way. I knew yall would make some stinking cute kiddos!