Monday, May 17, 2010

Bunco Night!

I just love Bunco night! It is such a good break for all of us to get together without kids and party!

My mom was one of our subs and helped me prepare for the night. We ate chicken lettuce wraps, homemade eggrolls, and fruit tarts. Served with flavored lemonade.



I truly have some of the best friends in the world. They are all crazy and fun- just like I like it!









I didn't think it would be fair to put all these awesome pictures of the girls without adding the lovely one of myself.
Now is this not the best Bunco group you've ever seen?!

1 comment:

Krissy said...

You've always made me jealous with your face-making abilities. No one can make a face as good as you. I hope that skill gets passed on to Bryn. We need something to intertain us when we get old.