This cute little thing knows how to give some awesome dirty looks! Check it out...
So funny right? Those were all on demand. Ahhh, love this girl! Please excuse how ragamuffinish she looks. It was obviously a long day for us all. I just hope she didn't learn those looks from me. I better start smiling a lot more around here :)
I need to catch some of Brea's dirty looks on camera. Better yet, we need to get these two girlies together so they can have a crusty-off! I wish I was coming up with mom!
That is so funny. I love the second picture. Girls sure start early with the attitude, I don't think it's entirely learned. They must be born with it. At least she's cute while she's pulling faces. :)
5 comments:
How funny! I love it. She is not one bit sassy.
I need to catch some of Brea's dirty looks on camera. Better yet, we need to get these two girlies together so they can have a crusty-off! I wish I was coming up with mom!
That is so funny. I love the second picture. Girls sure start early with the attitude, I don't think it's entirely learned. They must be born with it. At least she's cute while she's pulling faces. :)
Those pictures are so funny! I think it's a girl thing. Ellie has some very similar looks!
Post a Comment