Dan put some serious hard work and time into making our backyard look awesome. I feel so lucky to have a man that knows what he is doing and who works so hard. I guess he didn't do it all himself... Bryn was super helpful too :)


I forgot to take a picture before the work got started. There wasn't anything in the backyard but a bunch of dead grass. Dan completely transformed the place! He did it ALL himself.


LOVE having an inground trampoline! So nice to not have to worry about the kids when they play outside.


So fun to have it all done for the summer. Its been awesome to have
smores and
dutch oven under the
pergola.
8 comments:
Wow! that looks great! You guys did an awesome job. Love the fire pit and pergola.
Your kids adorable!
Dan is Super Man! Great job on the back yard. Mine is next....PLEASE! (: Hope you are staying around here for awhile.
Heather
Well tell Dan and Bryn Lee good job. It looks beautiful.
Looks amazing! We are hoping to get sprinklers in our yard this week...maybe in a few years our yard will look as nice as yours!
Are you kidding me!?!?! Wow! Looks like another visit is in order so I can see it for myself!
wow!!!!! That is some serious talent!!!! Please send him our way!!!
Looks like so much fun! I love it!
How awesome! We need to come for a visit. What a great place to hang out. I am sure your girls love it. Can't wait to see you in September!
Post a Comment