Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

I decided it was time to have another family picture taken, seeing as the last one we had done was when Bryn was only 3 months old... I didn't realize what a challenge it would be to get a good picture. What can you expect with a 2 and a half year old and a baby? Oh well, the candid pictures are the best ones anyway, right?
































My family is the most important thing to me! How did I get so lucky to have these amazing babies and such a wonderful husband. I feel so blessed.

4 comments:

Ogden Family said...

Adorable Family! I love the candid shots. You are look great. Good job on one of the most stressful days of the year... Family Picture Day! (:
Heather

Beck said...

Love the pictures. They turned out so good and you look amazing. Bryns hair is ADORABLE!! Such a cute, cute family.

Krissy said...

I love these family pictures... You are definitely better than us- we've NEVER had official family pics- unless wedding pictures count...

The Chase's said...

You guys are so cute! They all turned out so great We can't wait for your next Utah trip.