Sunday, January 25, 2009

One month old!

BrynLee turned one month old this past week. I can't believe how fast time has gone by (even being sleep deprived :) She has brought such a special spirit to our home. I don't know how we lived without this little babe. She is already growing out of her clothes- I love watching those little rolls grow! She is getting really good at lifting her head and checking the world out around her. BrynLee got her first haircut at 2 weeks (I know... I'm a hairdresser, I couldn't help it). This week she discovered her tongue and how to suck on her little hand to sooth herself. I've loved every moment with this precious one.



This is the closest to a smile that I have caught on camera. She has the most adorable smile, I just never have the camera handy!



Here are her first pair of jeans (thanks aunt Krissy). Everyone that knows me knows that I HATED jeans growing up. I told my mom I would never ever own a pair of jeans and would wear stretch pants my whole life. Luckily I lied! I hope I am not traumatizing her cause I'm pretty sure stretch pants won't be in style- well lets hope.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Tawni could she be any cuter! You have such a cute little family! Enjoy them while they are young because they grow up so fast! If you ever come visit we better get together!

Krissy said...

She looks sooooo cute in those little jeans! She's getting chubbier!! Before you know it she'll be rivaling Brea!

ashley knell said...

she is so stinking cute, i want to eat her up!

bkjones said...

That smile is so adorable! Wow she is already getting so big. I love the jeans...yes I remember that comment about the stretch pants for life..I am pretty sure that I had to help pull your jeans when they were stuck on your ankles, why you were panicking many times! (Wait does that sound wierd to anyone else..okay I didn't think so!) I miss you!!

Rowley's said...

Carlee has those same jeans! I love them and BryLee looks SO dang cute in them. Doesn't she just melt your heart?! Get rest every chance you get! You look great, by the way!

barbara beck said...

what a cute family, I am so happy for you guys kids are so much fun, even though I about pulled my hair out today with mine:)

georgeandmarie said...

Wow!! A month already!! She is adorable!! You look fabulous!!

Todd and Rachel Allen said...

Tawni - She is so cute!!! When are you guys coming to Utah?